Newcastle will be looking to make the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League at the expense of Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan in a thrilling finish to Group F.
Group leaders Borussia Dortmund are already through, but behind them PSG are on seven points and Newcastle and Milan are both on five.
A win for PSG would send them through with Dortmund, but any other result would open the door for Newcastle and Milan.
While Milan need PSG to lose to have a chance of progressing due to their head-to-head record, Newcastle can go through as long as PSG don’t win.
Eddie Howe’s side will advance if they beat Milan AND PSG drop points against Dortmund.
When is Newcastle v AC Milan?
Newcastle welcome AC Milan to St James’ Park on Wednesday, December 13.
How to watch Newcastle v AC Milan?
TNT Sports is available across all major TV platforms, offering a line-up of up to four TV channels (TNT Sports 1, TNT Sports 2, TNT Sports 3, TNT Sports 4), and up to six digital or red-button channels (TNT Sports 5 to 10), and TNT Sports Ultimate plus TNT Sports Box Office HD.
Newcastle v AC Milan will be live on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate with coverage from 19:00 UK time on Wednesday, December 13.
How do I watch Champions League live streams on TNT Sports? What is discovery+?
You can also watch TNT Sports through BT, EE, Sky, and Virgin Media.
BT Sport app closes – How do I activate discovery+?
The BT Sport app closed on Thursday, October 12, 2023.
Once a customer has created their discovery+ account, they can download the discovery+ app to login and continue watching all their favourite sport plus more.
*discovery+ as part of your TNT Sports subscription only available to BT and Sky customers.
If I want TNT Sports, do I need to download a new app?
The discovery+ app is the streaming home for TNT Sports.
How to activate
To keep watching TNT Sports online or via an app you need to activate your discovery+ subscription. It’s quick, easy and there’s no extra cost.
Firstly, choose your activation route from the four options below:
- BT Customer: If you pay for TNT Sports as part of your BT Broadband plan (BT TV, App, Sky), log in to MyBT and navigate to ‘Your Products’ and select ‘TV’ where you’ll find the discovery+ activation tile
- BT Customer: If you’re a BT Mobile or a TNT Sports Monthly Pass customer. Visit www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus and follow the steps
- EE Customer. If you joined us BEFORE July 18, 2023 and have an active BT Sport account. Visit www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus then, select ‘activate my discovery+’ and follow the steps. Note, you will need to use your BT Sport login details (BT ID) to activate.
- EE Customer. If you joined on or AFTER July 18, 2023 or have not activated BT Sport visit www.ee.co.uk/TNTSports. Note, if you’re using an Apple (IOS) mobile to activate discovery+, please switch off Wi-Fi before activating. Then, select ‘activate by discovery+’ and follow the steps.
What are the benefits of the TNT Sports experience on discovery+?
TNT Sports is bringing fans a feature-packed front-row experience.
Depending on the device used you can*:
- Replay live video easily and skip through key points in the game to relive the action with our interactive Timeline Markers - you’re in charge!
- Stream on the go, and even flip between games on the fly to check out other live matches
- Watch selected live events available in 4K HDR quality, complete with immersive Dolby Atmos audio
For the best streaming experience, discovery+ recommends an Internet download speed of at least 5 Mbps, and for 4K content an Internet download speed of at least 20 Mbps
*Compatible devices only.
Which devices can I access discovery+ on?
What are some of the key features of the TNT Sports experience on discovery+?
Depending on the device used to access discovery+, fans can enjoy*:
- Timeline Markers: highlighting events and giving cue points to fans who want to watch them back
- Play by play: text commentary giving a more in-depth summary of the game so far
- Multi-Match/Multi-Cam: giving subscribers the opportunity to switch between matches at the flick of a button, and, for selected events to choose different camera views
- Personalised viewing carousel: subscribers landing on the discovery+ homepage will be served the very best content options from across TNT Sports, Eurosport and Discovery’s real-life programming, including “Recommended For You” and “Because You Watched” personalised recommendations
- Coming soon – we will launch Goal Alerts and rugby Try Alerts, so fans never miss another goal or score. And, we will be launching these features across the Warner Bros. Discovery Sports line-up, such as tennis, cycling and the Olympics
*Compatible devices only.
What is the TNT Sports app?
The TNT Sports app is a free sports news and results app which is free for anyone to download after October 12, 2023.
The BT Sport app closed on October 12, 2023 and has been replaced by the TNT Sports app for sports news and results. Live premium content will be made available via discovery+.
Source: Euro Sports